Saturday 18 January 2014

Trying to Find Some Humour in Prednisolone Situation

In attempts to re-capture my sense of humour about things, I found this t-shirt on-line and ordered it -  



I should have worn this to that meeting with that senior manager a few weeks ago . . . .
I'm trying to decide if I should wear this to my next appointment with the consultant when I need to discuss our "communication problem" with him . . ..

I didn't realise until it arrived that it was actually created by a Canadian support group for people with Wegener's Granulomatosis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granulomatosis_with_polyangiitis which is a form of vasculitis, but hey, those of us with auto-immune disorders stuck in the craziness of steroid side effects need to stick together. They've also done one on Pred Insomnia, which I think I will order next. 






No comments:

Post a Comment