Thursday 3 December 2015

Every Day is Different 1 - #7DaysofIBD

According to Crohn's and Colitis UK, 1st-7th December is IBD Awareness Week. This year, the theme is 'Every Day is Different' and those with IBD are being encouraged to do 7 days of social media posts to raise awareness. Insanity at work and in life generally has conspired to prevent me from doing this for the past few days, so I will try to do a few to add to the cause.

This is a photo for 1st December. My Humira supply was delivered Tuesday morning. Each delivery comes with four needles, and I still have one left from the last delivery.

Ever wondered what £2500 in a fridge looks like?
Seriously, each needle costs £500!

It occurred to me when I put this in the fridge that this is quite possibly the most expensive thing in my house.

Thank God(s) for the NHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment