Thursday 18 May 2017

Spam!

So my not-so-frequently updated blog got spammed today. 

I had comments on 8 posts, all from the same 'person' and all saying exactly the same thing. I quote below -

'This information will help those suffering from Adenomyosis and Endometriosis, I was also a victim. I am excited to share this testimony, I was 3 years ago diagnosed of Adenomyosis and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods, lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Adenomyosis and Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine....'. 

It went on to give the email address for this, ahem, 'doctor'. 


Okay, while I talk about my experience with Endometriosis​, Adenomyosis and having a hysterectomy on my blog, I also talk about other conditions, mainly Crohn's Disease and food. In fact, that's in the name of the blog. And 6 out of the 8 comments were on posts about Crohn's.

But I do love the poor grammar ('My medical condition was heart broken') in her comment. And I love her attempt to dress up her advertisement with a personal story. But regardless, it's still just spam. 



And spam is disgusting.

So bye bye spam! You've been deleted and reported.






No comments:

Post a Comment